lördag 5 juli 2008

I'm back in Sundsvall for the weekend. I came here around 9 pm and went almost directly to bed after having dinner. On my way here I had to make a stop in Hudiksvall, for switching from the train to the bus - I wish I could've stayed there a while longer.


This second week at work has been a mix of writing portraits, making long interviews and planning ahead to see what I should fill the family pages with. On Monday I went to Tierp and I did get to take one picture that was actually published, yay!

I'm happy that people are OK with what I write about them. It's indeed a tricky task, to get a full picture of another person's life and personality in a one hour interview. Then again I'm not doing a psychological examination, of course - rather I let people tell me what they find to be important. One thing I've noticed is that so many people don't seem to think they have a story to tell.

Summer has been here for a short visit this week. We've had picnic lunches twice and some warm evenings. This little sunshine has also been visiting us for a few days, along with his mother Mia - Abbe is one year old and Sivan's grandson.


Here are some pictures of Gavleån.



Now it's cold and grey again so I'll have the time to stay indoors and clean... :S I think I need more coffee first.

Inga kommentarer: