söndag 13 juli 2008

I had a good time at Björn's barbecue last night. The sun even came out right at the time we started. I've found a fellow genealogic researcher - Jonas (in the red t-shirt) shares my hobby.


I also celebrated my cardigan being finished! (Although I need to do some adjustments as I crocheted too many stitches around the right front piece - that's why it's slightly longer - but that won't take long.)


After dinner we went to Godislandet for ice-cream - I had one After Eight and one cappuccino flavored - yum!

While watching the movie "Kiss kiss bang bang" at Anna's place, I was knitting on my new project - a white, cotton top. I'm thinking it will be great for summer days that are slightly chilly.


Trisse says hello to everyone - although right now he's out enjoying the summer weather, which I'll do in a few minutes, too.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Your cardigan is lovely! Well done!

Julian sa...

I didn't know you had a blog! And in English, too. How niiiice!

a. nice cardigan (ha, 'The Cardigans' are Swedish ;))
b. I love After Eight ... I didn't know there was an ice cream version
c. "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" is a funny, if strange movie.