söndag 6 juli 2008

Sara, Susanna, Saartje, Sebastian (yeah, lots of names starting with S) and Christian and me went for a fika at Coffee House today. After eating & drinking I was teaching Saartje how to knit & I must say she learned quickly.


Then we had the usual discussion about Swedish drinking habits and alcohol laws. The two guys from Germany, Christian and Sebastian were surprised that it's illegal here to drink in the street. Christian said that it explained the weird looks he got when drinking a beer openly. Sebastian concluded that the two discussion topics he always comes back to here in Sweden is alcohol and dubbed movies.

Now I'm off to Gävle for at least one more week, probably five. I'm not sure if I'm coming back to Sundsvall before I've finished working - I have all I need there now.

Inga kommentarer: