onsdag 25 juni 2008

Work was quite busy today as I did one interview and wrote two portraits. I'm having a very good time though and I'm feeling more confident now than on my first day. Tomorrow will be my last introduction day - on Friday they've asked me to work as a news reporter. Monday I'll be on my own - with a bit of help still available of course - and probably on my way to Tierp with a camera. I'm definitely up for taking pictures if needed.

My cardigan is going well and I'm 1/3 done already with the right front piece. I've realized that knitting where others can see you is quite an icebreaker. From my previous experience I've also learned that crocheting on the subway will always, with some exceptions, lead to that strangers will start a conversation with you - yes, even in Sweden.

Today I got my first comments on this blog, yay!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

du har väl inte lagt ner bloggandet?