onsdag 18 juni 2008

The Italian coffee place Delicerano got two visits from me today. In the afternoon I met up with Andres, who is helping me plan the Midsummer party for the exchange students who are still in town.

Later on I joined the girls of Mittmaskan for an evening of knitting. I've happily realized there is so much more left for me to learn about knitting than I had imagined. One of the girls even told me about a course that will take place in autumn (?), where you get to color yarn with the help of mushrooms. Somehow I think you can never know everything about handicraft. What I do know now, is that it's indeed much nicer to knit in the company of other knitters.


Now I'm going to watch the Sweden-Russia soccer game and keep knitting on my sleeve. Since I'm already on my 7th skein of yarn I'm beginning to believe my 3oo sek budget will break. On the other hand, if you knit a cardigan yourself, you will still keep the yarn even if you don't like the knit item any longer. (Sorry about the blurry image, but that's what you get when going to a coffee place twice in a row.)

Inga kommentarer: