tisdag 30 december 2008

My friends Ruth, Willie and Vanessa came by today, together with Ruth's sister Eva and her friend Anja (did I get the names right?) for a house-warming fika. There was indeed a lot of cookies - they brought both lussekatter, wienerbröd, chokladbiskvier, some German cookies and also carrot cake. They left some for me and now there is only this left:


It's a sweet almond cake in the bottom, filled with chocolate cream and then covered with more chocolate. I love them very much but even I can't have more than one in the same evening!

We have been planning tomorrow night, talking about the weather appearing to be much colder in Stockholm and discussing the women who are still brave enough to wear only stockings in -5 degrees.

And I've realized now that not everyone in the world have experienced their toes going numb from cold.

Inga kommentarer: