tisdag 26 augusti 2008

Everything is starting all over again. My friends are returning to Sundsvall & today I met Sus in the staircase of our building. On Thursday I have a date with Anna & we have a lot of catching up to do - despite our hour-long conversation on the phone this afternoon.

Late summer & early autumn is my favorite time of the year. It gives me a sense of freshness and the feeling that I have the chance to do it all right this time.

It also gives me inspiration to re-decorate my apartment, get a new hairstyle and buy new clothes - or, as of lately, buy the yarn to knit new clothes - all at once. Maybe getting nicer (as in, too expensive) food will get me started on cooking again?

At the grocery store, someone had taken a bite from probably half of the plums in the box and then put them back with the bite mark facing down, so that noone would notice. That's an idea on how to get free food.

I've started on a new sweater. Most of my knitting readers have already seen it, but I can at least proudly announce that I got past the hard part and as of tonight I've done 17 cms on the second sleeve.

Inga kommentarer: